and colloqium talks and other scientific activities.
• vacant professor position Stochastics and actuarial mathematics (application deadline October 12, 2014)
• vacant professor position Computational topology and geometry (application deadline October 31, 2014)
501: Institute of Analysis and Computational Number Theory /
502: Institute of Optimization and Discrete Mathematics / People / Courses
503: Institute of Mathematical Structure Theory / People / Courses
504: Institute of Computational Mathematics / People / Courses
506: Institute of Statistics / People / Courses
507: Institute of Geometry / People / Courses
Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Programs
We offer a Bachelor Program, and the Master programs Industrial Mathematics, Operations Research and Statistics, Mathematical Computer Science, Financial and actuarial Mathematics. The Mathematical Doctoral School hosts one DK plus program funded by FWF: Discrete Mathematics.
The six Mathematics institutes are located in the
Neue Technik Campus area
Their postal addresses are:
• Inst. 501—504: Steyrergasse 30, 8010 Graz.
• Inst. 506: Kopernikusgasse 24/III, 8010 Graz.
• Inst. 507: Kopernikusgasse 24/IV, 8010 Graz.