Dijana Kreso- Main |
Where to meet me in 2018?
Until June 30th I'm at UBC in Vancouver, then in Graz. My work related trips in 2018:
- Graz (Austria), 20-23/02/2018, Conference on Rings and Factorizations.
- Zadar (Croatia), 17/08/2018, Lecture at Young Gifted Mathematicians "Marin Getaldić" Workshop.
- Split (Croatia), 29-31/08/2018, visiting Borka Jadrijević and scientific colloquium at University of Split.
- CIRM/Marseille (France), 09-13/09/2018, Diophantine Approximation and Transcendence.
- Zagreb (Croatia), 27-28/09/2018, 2nd Croatian Combinatorial Days.
- Basel (Switzerland), 02-05/10/2018, visiting Fabrizio Barroero and seminar at Department of Mathematics at University of Basel
- Konstanz (Germany), 06-07/12/2018, KWIM-Festtage.
Where to meet me in 2017?
I'm most of the time at UBC in Vancouver, but here are some of my work related trips in 2017.
Where to meet me in 2016?
I'm most of the time at TU Graz in Graz, but here are some of my work related trips in 2016.
- Salzburg (Austria), 15-19/02/2016, Computational Aspects of Diophantine Equations.
- Zagreb (Croatia), 01-03/03/2016, visiting Department of Mathematics at University of Zagreb.
- Vancouver (Canada), 14-27/03/2016, visiting Simon Fraser University.
- Salzburg (Austria), 01/04-06/07/2016, short postdoc at University of Salzburg.
- Oberwolfach (Germany), 10-16/04/2016, Diophantische Approximationen.
- Raach am Hochgebirge (Austria), 20-22/05/2016, preparatory course for the Austrian Mathematics Olympiad 2016.
- Calgary (Canada), 20-24/06/2016, 14th Meeting of the Canadian Number Theory Association (CNTA XIV).
- Split (Croatia), 30/08-02/09/2016, visiting Department of Mathematics at University of Split.
- Zagreb (Croatia), 01/09-15/10/2016 and 15/11/2016-15/01/2017, visiting Andrej Dujella at University of Zagreb (JESH Stipendium).
- Manchester (UK), 07-09/12/2016, visiting Fabrizio Barroero at University of Manchester.
last updated in September 2018