Dijana Kreso- Main |
Where to meet me in 2017?
I am most of the time at UBC in Vancouver, but here are some of my work related trips in 2017.
- Saskatoon (Canada), 04-08/06/2017, Young Researchers Conference (XIVth edition).
- Zagreb (Croatia), 03-16/07/2017, visiting Department of Mathematics at University of Zagreb.
- University of Maine (US), 14-15/10/2017, Maine/Quebec Number Theory Conference.
Where to meet me in 2016?
I am most of the time at TU Graz in Graz, but here are some of my work related in 2016.
- Salzburg (Austria), 15-19/02/2016, Computational Aspects of Diophantine Equations.
- Zagreb (Croatia), 01-03/03/2016, visiting Department of Mathematics at University of Zagreb.
- Vancouver (Canada), 14-27/03/2016, visiting Simon Fraser University.
- Salzburg (Austria), 01/04-06/07/2016, short postdoc at University of Salzburg.
- Oberwolfach (Germany), 10-16/04/2016, Diophantische Approximationen.
- Raach am Hochgebirge (Austria), 20-22/05/2016, preparatory course for the Austrian Mathematics Olympiad 2016.
- Calgary (Canada), 20-24/06/2016, 14th Meeting of the Canadian Number Theory Association (CNTA XIV).
- Split (Croatia), 30/08-02/09/2016, visiting Department of Mathematics at University of Split.
- Zagreb (Croatia), 01/09-15/10/2016 and 15/11/2016-15/01/2017, visiting Andrej Dujella at University of Zagreb (JESH Stipendium).
- Manchester (UK), 07-09/12/2016, visiting Fabrizio Barroero at University of Manchester.
last updated in September 2017