Joshua Erde - Main |
About me |
Research Field and Interests
- Random Graphs
- Tree Structure
- Infinite Combinatorics
Third Party Funding, Fellowships and Awards
- TU Graz - PI of FWF grant P 36131 "Supercritical behaviour in random subgraph models" (231,883.26 €) (2023 - 2026)
- University of Hamburg - Research Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (2016 - 2018)
- University of Cambridge - Junior, Senior and Research Scholarship (2006 - 2014)
- University of Bristol, March 2017. With Ben Barber
- University of Cambridge, November 2017. With Gábor Csányi
- University of Bristol, September 2018. With Ben Barber
- University of Eindhoven, February 2019. With Rudi Pendavingh.
- Oberwolfach, Research in pairs, November 2019. With Reinhard Diestel, Rudi Pendavingh and Geoff Whittle.
- Tel Aviv University, September 2023. With Michael Krivelevich.
last modified 1 Jul, 2023